Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nearing 40--- also known as It's Been Over a Year Since My Last Post

Yes, I am still here, and I do weigh less. . .but there has been a lot of unpleasantries going on -- and I would be lying If I said I haven't let them become hurdles.

So here we are again.

I won't go into the details-- it really doesn't matter. The reality is we all have our stressors. And we all choose to let them derail us or not.

So here is a recap of my path for those who haven't been privy:

Lost and gain and lost again. Detoxed, veganized, evaluated and now recognize that I feel better when I don't eat animal products than when I do, but don't feel the need to be obsessive about it. I feel better when I am not letting added sugars rule me. And I still love coffee to the point of obsession.

I am in the middle of a C25K-- but we have been in the middle of a heat wave and I do not make an attractive puddle on the pavement.

So here we are again. Together. Are you ready?

0 comments:

Post a Comment